The holiday season is approaching, bringing joy and cheer to our region.
For some of our west Michigan neighbors, finding the funds to purchase holiday gifts is difficult. That’s where the Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Toy Drive comes in. They’ve been making holidays happier for 35 years.
This year, the Salvation Army has a goal of collecting toys for 25,000 children across West Michigan. JetCo Federal is supporting this cause – we are an official Angel Tree site for the drive, which is taking place from November 8 – December 15.
How Does the Angel Tree Toy Drive Work?
- Visit one of the Angel Tree locations in West Michigan! If you would like to stop by our cheery office, our address is 525 Ottawa Ave NW, Lower Level, Grand Rapids.
- Pick a tag off our Angel Tree. Each tag indicates the age and gender of the child who will be receiving the gift.
- Purchase an appropriate gift for the child listed on the tag.
- Return the gift, unwrapped, to the Angel Tree location with the tag secured to the gift.
- If you pick an Angel Teen tag, do not purchase a toy. Rather, purchase a $10 or $20 gift card to a major retail store. When you bring the gift card back to the Angel Tree location, be sure to hand it to someone at the front desk so that it can be secured in a safe spot. Please make sure the dollar amount is noted on the card.
We welcome you to pick up a tag at the JetCo Federal office Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM – 5 PM. Be sure to return it with the gift by the end of the day on December 13 – we are taking the donations to the Salvation Army on December 16.
Together, we will bring joy to children this holiday season!
At JetCo Federal, we are always asking the question: “How hard can it be?” Many companies see complexity as risk, but JetCo has a different approach. We embrace challenges and want to win, every single day. Whether it’s a demanding contract or thorny sourcing problem, our team delivers on time and on budget. Learn More About JetCo >