We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
When filling out a form or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. We use this information in the following ways:
- To send periodic emails regarding your interest in events, products, or services.
- To respond to your inquiry
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
We use Google Analytics to automatically collect and store information about your visit. This information includes:
- The name of the Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourorg.org” if you are connecting from a public facility’s domain) and the IP address (a number that is either automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet or manually assigned one-time) from which you access our site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The search terms used to access our site, if applicable;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site;
- The pages you visit and the information you request.
This information is primarily collected for statistical analysis and technical improvements to our website. JetCo Federal’s computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which may be used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
You do not have to provide any personal information to visit this website. If you choose to provide JetCo Federal with personal information, such as by sending a message to an email address on this website or by filling out a form and submitting it through our website, we will use that information to respond to your message or to fulfill the stated purpose of the communication.
We may share information you give us with contractors acting on our behalf if your inquiry relates to that contractor. In cases where state or any other laws may have been violated, we may be required by law to disclose information you submit. If you provide comments in response to a request for public comments, we may make those comments as well as your identity available to the public in a publication or by posting them on our website. Where possible, we may give you more specific guidance at the point of collection regarding how your personal information may be used or disclosed.
Remember that email is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is sensitive or includes personal information you may prefer to send it by postal mail or telephone instead.